The Shogunate Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Our Next War

3 posters

Go down

Our Next War Empty Our Next War

Post  Walker Tue Dec 21, 2010 10:46 pm

After we all get a chance to recoup from this last conflict, my vote is FEAR. I'm sick and tired of their leeching and we have tried doing it the diplomatic way before and it came to nothing. I say we offer terms about them donating to island resources and if they don't meet it, we attack, donate what we get and keep doing that until they give in realize you need to donate to increase production on islands.

Walker

Back to top Go down

Our Next War Empty Re: Our Next War

Post  Tsu Wed Dec 22, 2010 11:23 pm

You are always encouraged to attack leechers and the alliance will back you up if needed.....after the holidays Smile
Tsu
Tsu
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Darth Revan Mon Jan 03, 2011 6:07 am

I say we go all out on the next war. and go back to vm and empty there warehouse again and fear at the same time sho them all we are top dogs for a reason vm is hurting after the last war and has appeared to loss alot of members after the war and fear is sliiping with there members too. and that way they know even if they combine against us we can still sho them up lol thats just my two cents Razz anyone else agree ?
Darth Revan
Darth Revan

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum